In addition to the tactics taught on our specialist combatives course for the law-enforcement / security officer, we offer the following training outcomes for the Protective Services Detail which are normally customised for the specific taskings undertaken by the team being trained.
- Close Protection Incidents Analysis
- Preparing the Principal for Varying “Actions On”
- Safe Movement and Handling of Principal During Normal Operations
- General Walking Procedures 1-1 up to Full Teams
- Emergency and evasive driving procedures
- Safe Movement and Handling of the Principal During Assaults
- Intercepting Unarmed Attacks
- Intercepting Armed Attack
- Counter Assault Team Tactics
- Evacuation Tactics
- Debus and Embus scenarios vs. varied CQB Assaults
- Meet & Greet scenarios vs. varied CQB Assaults
- Public Speech scenarios vs. varied CQB Assaults
Impact Reduction Training Gear and F/X Simunition is incorporated into the later parts of this training.
This course can be taught taught in addition to the Fundamentals course and the Knife/Ground contextual combatives course.
We can also add specialist modules such as the SWAT/CQB course and Firearms courses to this course to create a comprehensive long-cycle training programme.