In addition to the tactics taught on our specialist combatives course for the law-enforcement / security officer, we offer the following training outcomes which are normally customised for the specific taskings undertaken by the team being trained.
Sample Learning Outcomes:
- Check Point interaction Tactics: Communication and Positioning
- Vehicle Extraction
- Tactical No Shoot Options for Non Deadly Force Encounters
- Warrant Service, Hostage Rescue and other Raids
- Team Suspect Takedown Tactics
- Transitional Tactics for Close Quarter Combat
- Movement with Pistol, Carbine and Shotgun
- Close-Quarter combat with Pistol, Carbine or Long-Gun
- Pre Emptive Engagement
- Fighting From Unorthodox and Restricted Positions
- Improvised and Environmental Weapons
- Surviving Multiple Assailants
- 1-1 Control and Arrest Procedures
- 2-1 Control and Arrest Procedures
- Bed and Chair procedures 1-1 and 2-1
- Fast Auto-Stop Procedures
- Fast Room Entries
- Announced Room Entries
- CQB Scenario Ambush Training
Impact Reduction Training Gear and F/X Simunition is incorporated into the later parts of the training, where available.
This course can be taught taught in addition to the Fundamentals course and the Knife/Ground contextual combatives course to create a 4-week or 6-week comprehensive close-quarter combatives programme.
We can also add specialist modules such as the Close Protection course and Firearms courses to this course to create a comprehensive long-cycle training programme.